“Can you fill this out without lying?” was the Facebook question.
I can’t imagine a question I would lie about, but I guess we’ll see…here goes….
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Coffee from my favorite mug that one person will know the importance of…. ♥
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
3. Do you play Pokemon Go?
Not so far.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today:
My dog Bella. We went outside to clean the car before the neighbors use it. It’s pretty fucking hot outside, which I love and Bella has mixed feelings about. We were outside for about forty minutes. Me cleaning. Bella watching. We finished and turned over the car key and chatted with the neighbors. Then we went in. Well, I went in. Bella refused to come inside. I’m not sure what she wanted. I assume she wanted either woods or to be picked up. I picked her up.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Midnight or one or so watching Breaking Bad, Season Two. Heaven.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move?
Leadville, Colorado, hopefully very soon.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Sure. Just like in the movies…..kind of.
8. Which of your friends lives the closest?
Kakki, my sister-in-law. ♥ ♥ ♥
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
It depends on how much either of them still pines for the other or wishes things had worked out. Yes, if it wasn’t true love. Yes, if it was just lust. Yes, if it was love but never could have worked for non-love reasons.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I’ve never had it. My nieces love it. I buy it for them.
11. When was the last time you cried?
Last night. It’s what I do.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of:
14. Was today better than yesterday?
Hopefully just as good, at least.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
16. Are you upset about anything?
No. And yes. Everything and nothing. At all times. ♥
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Oy. Skip this question. Except if the other person is a child or vulnerable person, in which case always, mostly.
18. Are you a bad influence?
19. Night out or night in?
In. In. In. In. And then in some more.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Something to write or draw with.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
My lovely friend Rudy complimenting our lovely friends in Philly. ♥
Not a good question for me. It’s a trigger for me to think too deeply about basic things like moving forward, getting it done, laughing, loving, being. I don’t need help thinking too deeply about basic things.
24. Do you hate anyone?
Yes. And they’re on FB. ♥
25. If we were to look in your inbox what would we find?
All sorts of stuff but nothing particularly fascinating. Mostly Amazon and WordPress and notifications and the occasional email from someone not on FB.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect?
As often as they call me tall.
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2am who do you want it to be?
Someone with a baby that needs to be taken in and loved forever and ever. ♥
29. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Start the week off good.
30. Do you laugh a lot?
32. Do you have any fears?
Ha ha ha….some might say I only have fears. ♥
Well, that was pretty easy. I can’t imagine where the lying comes in….but then again, I’m not a bad influence.
Your turn! Leave me a link with your answers!